Early Vote Locations
Early voting is available for any voter who:
Early Voting will be available at the location below
from Tuesday 02/18 to Monday 3/2.
- Prefers to cast an in-person ballot at a polling place.
- Has lost the ballot that was mailed to them.
- Has not received a ballot in the mail.
Voter ID Requirements
In order to vote in Utah, you must have ONE form of primary ID or TWO forms of
ONE primary form of ID that is valid (not expired), has your name, and has
Primary Forms of ID
These types of IDs include:
- Utah driver license
- ID card issued by the state of Utah or the US Government
- Utah concealed carry permit
- US passport
- Tribal ID card (does not require a photograph)
If you vote with a provisional ballot, you will need to show
acceptable forms of ID (see above) and proof of residence
TWO forms of ID that, when combined, prove your name and current residence.
Secondary Forms of ID
These types of IDs may include:
- Utility bill dated within 90 days of the election
- Bank or other financial account statement
- Certified birth certificate
- Valid Social Security card
- Check issued by the state or federal government
- Currently valid Utah hunting or fishing license
- Currently valid US military ID card
- Certified naturalization documents (NOT a green card)
- Certified copy of court records showing the voter’s adoption or name change
- Bureau of Indian Affairs card
- Tribal treaty card
- Medicaid or Medicare or Electronic Benefits Transfer card
- Currently valid ID card issued by a local government within Utah
- Currently valid ID card issued by an employer
- Currently valid ID card issued by a college, university, technical school, or professional
school in Utah
- Current Utah vehicle registration